Nowadays, we’re excited to announce the brand-new Salesforce Add On for WPForms!
The Salesforce add-on will allow you to automatically send form entries from WPForms into Salesforce CRM. Goodbye, manual admin. Hello, automation! If you have been copying data from the form entries to Salesforce, this addon is going to be a game-changer. And you do not need to cover a service such as Zapier to connect WordPress into Salesforce. So you’ll save money also.
Let’s look at how it works.
Automatically Create Salesforce Things
Do you wish to produce items in Salesforce if your forms are filed? Now it is super easy to do this — and it is all done automatically in WPForms.
All you’ll Have to Do is select the object you want to make in the settings to your form, like this:
- For instance, you could create a fresh Lead from each entry, or utilize an inner form to quickly add new Salesforce Accounts.
- Once you start using the add-on, then you will discover so many ways to make your workflow faster and more efficient.
- After you have chosen the item you would like to create, you’ll simply have to map the fields on your form to the fields in Salesforce.
- And you’ll be able to use Conditional Logic if you want to control which entries are shipped to Salesforce.
- And that’s it! Your form entries will be transmitted to Salesforce.
- No more copying and pasting contact records when you receive new entries!
Use Any WordPress Form With Salesforce
With WPForms, you can join any kind of Salesforce CRM. And you could also incorporate multiple Salesforce accounts if you need to. This flexibility provides you with complete control over where the data is stored. Behind the scenes, we use the Salesforce API to send your form entries.
Get Started With WPForms and Salesforce
Are you ready to begin?
Get the planet’s greatest contact form plugin and install the Salesforce add-on on your site now.